Effective Date: 01 Apr 2016
1) Personal Information – What we collect
We may collect the following personal information, including, but not limited to:
- Identification Number (NRIC, Passport, etc)
- Email Address
- Contact Number
- Date of Birth
- Delivery Address
- Billing Address
- Credit Card Information
- Social Media Profile
- IP Address
- Interest and other information related to your online behaviour
- Community discussions, chats, comments, testimonials, dispute resolution, correspondence through our website or sent to us
2) Personal Information – How we collect
We may collect your information in several ways, including, but not limited to:
- Registering as a member;
- Registering or ordering a purchase of service;
- When you communicate with us verbally or in written via phone calls, letters, face-to-face, meeting, emails, and other social media platforms. These can be product- or service-related, and may include the contents of your questions to us, or requests that you addressed to us;
- Participating in a promotion, game, competition, fairs, events, or social media activity related to a promotion, e.g. clicking “like” or “share”;
- Subscribing to our newsletter;
- Participating in product testing or surveys;
- Cookies placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit our websites;
- Developing partnerships.
3) Personal Information – Why we collect
We collect your personal information for the purposes that in include, but not limited to:
- Processing your orders, including product delivery and delivery status update;
- Responding to your queries and requests;
- Resolving disputes/complaints and troubleshooting problems;
- Developing, customizing, and improving our products, services, website, content, marketing campaign and advertising;
- Auditing, data analysing and researching to improve our products, services and customer communications;
- Sending you advertisements, service updates, and promotional offers that are relevant to your personal interest;
- Keeping you informed of, or involving you in the testing of our new products and services;
- Participating in our online communities, including our social media channels/pages;
- Storing your preferences for future interactions and communications;
- Preventing potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- Verifying identity with your personal information like date of birth to determine appropriate services;
- Comparing information for accuracy and verifying it with third parties;
- Managing customer relationships;
- Implementing security programs.
4) Personal Information – How you access and update
You may review and update your personal information by logging in to your account on our website, or contacting us for the changes if you do not have an account with us. We appreciate your help to ensure that your personal information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date.
5) Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
In accordance with applicable law, we may share your personal information to the following:
- Agents, contractors or third party service providers who provide operational services to NaturalWorld®, such as courier services, telecommunication, Information Technology, payment, billing, payroll, technical service, training, security, market research, product testing, etc;
- Vendor or third party service providers who provide marketing and promotional services;
- Companies who provides insurance and consultancy services to us;
- Commercial shops and retailers who provides rewards and benefits;
- Business partners or investors. When you interact with us as a business partner or supplier, we may disclose the personal information available in reports and other materials provided by you and/or your company pursuant to an engagement with another business partner or a supplier;
- Other business entities, should we plan to merge with or be acquired by that business entity;
- Professional advisers such as lawyer and auditors;
- Government regulators, statutory boards or authorities or law enforcement agencies within or outside your country of residence for investigation;
- Any other parties whom you authorised us to disclose your personal information.
6) Protection of Personal Information
We take seriously our responsibilities to protect personal information you entrust to NaturalWorld® from loss, misuse, disclosure or unauthorized access. We use a series of measures and procedures to protect your personal information, such as secured servers, encryption, password, access control, physical security and so on.
7) Cookies and other Technologies
We may collect the data, including, but not limited to:
- Your computer’s IP address;
- Your cookie ID;
- Browser type;
- The webpage you visit before our website, and our webpage;
- The time spent on those pages and content searched within the website;
- The advertisement you have viewed or click through; etc.
* Cookies are small text files that a website stores on your PC, telephone or any other device, with information about your navigation on that website.
8) Third-party Sites
You may encounter links to third-party websites during your visiting to our website as our products/services may use or offer products/services from third parties/affiliates. These third-party websites have their own privacy policies in information collection. We strongly encourage you to learn about their privacy policies before you disclose your personal information to them. We are not responsible for the content of non-NaturalWorld®-owned or managed sites, and the privacy policies of those sites.
9) Parent Guide
NaturalWorld® websites are not generally targeted at children under the age of 14. It is our policy to comply with the law when it requires parent or guardian permission before children’s information is collected, used or disclosed. We recommend that parent/guardian to supervise the online activities of their children. Please contact us if you believe that we have collected personal information from a person who is under age of 14.
10) No Spam, Virus or Spyware
We and our users do not accept or use Spam, Virus or Spyware. Please set and maintain your communication preferences so that we send communications to you as you prefer. You are not allowed or licensed to add other users (even a user who has purchased an item from you) to your mailing list (email or physical mail) without their express consent. You should not send any messages which contain spam, virus or spyware using our communication tool via our platform. Please contact us if you would like to report any suspicious messages.
11) Your Rights
You are entitled to exercise your access, modification, deletion, and objection rights by contacting us or logging in to your account for the changes. You will also be provided with an opt-out opportunity in our commercial messages to you.
For account deletion request, we will remove your personal information from view within reasonable working timeline and in accordance with applicable law. We might still retain personal information of closed accounts to comply with law, prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, collect owed fees, resolves disputes, and other actions.
For objection to our use and/or disclosure of your personal information request, please note that we may not be able to continue in providing our products/services to you or exercise any contract that we have with you, depending on the nature of your objection.
12) Our Rights
You acknowledge and agree that NaturalWorld® has the right to disclose your personal information to any legal, regulatory, tax, governmental, law enforcement agencies or other authorities to cooperating with an order, an investigation and/or a request of any nature by such parties. To the extent permissible by applicable law, you agree not to take any action and/or waive your rights to take any action against NaturalWorld® for the disclosure of your personal information in these circumstances.
14) Contact us
Should you wish to access or modify your personal information, ask a question, lodge a complaint or feedback, withdrawal your consent to use your personal information, close your account and so on, please contact us.